The 100% American-made Ruger American Rifle is another engineering innovation from America’s leading firearms manufacturer. The Ruger American Rifle combines the rugged reliability of Ruger’s past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger’s new products.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Another patent-pending innovation is Power Bedding, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free- floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Matte black barrel is hammer-forged, resulting in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Offers a reliable 4-round, rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- The receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included scope bases.
- Also Includes: magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Barrel length: 22″
- Weight: 6.12 to 6.38 pounds (Calibre specific)
Must have appropriate licence to purchase this item. If purchasing outside of Hunter Valley, firearm will be transferred to another dealer. Freight to WA please enquire before purchase.