The shape and style of the Winchester Bowie knife reflects the traditional Bowie design, including a blade tip that’s lower than the spine of the blade for added control, a bevel edge at the point to Streamline the tip, and a curved edge near the point for removing skin from a carcass. A notch near the hilt can be used as the sharpening starting point, to strip wires or sinew, and help repair rope or Nets.
- Traditional bowie design with the tip lower than the spine for added control
- Full fine edge blade is easy to sharpen and retains a solid edge
- Zebra wood handle scales are based off the iconic Winchester rifle stock
- Snap closure fabric sheath ensures the Double Barrel is always on hand
- High carbon stainless steel with stonewash finish for increased strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance