The Bushranger L261 Trimmer is a powerhouse machine for the commercial contractor. The super lightweight and ergonomically designed Bushranger L261 petrol powered grass trimmer makes the task of cutting grass easy for the avid home gardener or heavy-duty commercial operator. The powerful 25.4 cc 2-stroke engine made in Japan for higher performance, higher torque, low and clean exhaust emissions, low noise and low running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with Bushranger you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four-bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A powerhouse unit designed for the contractor.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Blade capable.
- EPA3 compliant.
- Made in Japan.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
5 Year Domestic Warranty*
2 Year Commercial Warranty
3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty