BCH25H is made from structural grade aluminium and designed for all users. Precision engineered for a long life with a vibration dampening system that isolates the user from fatigue. Honda 4-stroke air cooled petrol engine powers this high performance machine, you’ll never have to worry about mixing oil with fuel. BCH25H is specifically suited to jobs under hedges, bushes and fence lines, thanks to the bull-handle bars, you can swing the head in an arc to make your job quick and easy.
- Powered by a Honda Four Stroke Engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- High powered, light weight unit loaded with commercial features.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Bull handle.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Tank guard.
- Blade capable.
- Made In Japan.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
4 Year Domestic Warranty
2 Year Commercial Warranty
3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Four Stroke Petrol
Honda GX25 Four Stroke