Husqvarna K770 14″ 74cc Demolition Saw
The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: the semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful: a light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio
- Heavy-duty cutting arm: the new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Long service intervals: a strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals.
- Output power 5 hp
- Cylinder displacement 4.48 cu.inch
- Electrode gap 0.02 in
Sound & noise:
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 101 dB(A)
- Cutting depth, max 5 in
- Blade diameter, max 14 in
- Arbor diameter 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max 18000 fpm
- Vibrations left/front handle 2.0 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle 2.3 m/s²
*Blade is not included