1. Do we sharpen chainsaw chains? How much does it cost?

    Yes we do, $11.00 off the saw, $16.50 on the saw.

  2. How much 2 Stroke oil do I put in my fuel?

    25:1 = 200ml of oil to 5Lt of fuel
    50:1 = 100ml of oil to 5Lt of fuel

  3. Can I use E10 fuel?

    No, use only 91 or 95 unleaded fuel from a quality fuel supplier

  4. Do we fix mowers, chainsaws, brushcutters, and other power equipment?

    Yes we do, we repair and service what we sell along with most other brands.

  5. What brands of machinery do we repair?

    Husqvarna, Craftsman, McCulloch, Murray, Parklander, John Deere, MTD, Rover, Troy Bilt, Cub Cadet, Dixon, Daedong Kioti, Toro, Kubota, Victa, Masport, Sanli, Grass Hopper, Bushhog.

  6. Do we fix Ryobi, Homelite or other Department or ebay stores, Hardware shop brands?

    No we don't unless it has a Briggs & Stratton motor.

  7. Do we need the make and model of your mower for us to order or supply spare parts?

    Yes we do in order for us to supply you the correct part for your machine.

  8. Do we need the make and model of your chainsaw or brushcutter to order parts?

    Yes we do, in order for us to supply you the correct part for your machine.

  9. Are we open on Sundays?

    No sorry, not at this stage.

  10. Why are genuine mower belts expensive?

    Mower belts are Kevlar Corded Power Rated Belts, which allow the belt to bend backwards around a idler pulley without breaking. A normal rubber industrial V belt will snap when it is bent backwards under tension.

  11. What do I do if I have a warranty fault with my machine?

    Bring in the machine to us so we can evaluate the fault and contact the supplier to get an approval for the repair. All warranty is by approval of the supplier only.

  12. Do we do warranty if I purchased my machinery elsewhere?

    If it is a brand that we are authorised to repair under warranty than yes we can, you will need to bring us your proof of purchase receipt when you bring your machine in.

  1. How do I get a shooters licence and which categories do I need?

    a) Ensure you have had no criminal convictions or AVO's in the last 10 years
    b) Phone the NSW Firearms Registry on 1300362562 for the application forms.
    c) Arrange your genuine Reasons, Target Shooting, Hunting, Primary Production etc.
    d) Contact us to complete a Firearms Safety Course.
    e) Send all completed forms to the Firearms registry.

    NSW Firearms Registry
    Locked Bag 1
    Murwillimbah NSW 2484

  2. How long does it take for my licence application to be processed?

    It will take a minimum of 6 weeks.

  3. Where can I get further information on firearms licence's?

    The NSW Firearms Registry web site has all the information. https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/services/firearms

  4. Do I need a Firearms Licence to purchase an Air Rifle?

    Yes you do, an Air Rifle comes under category A.

  5. Can I purchase a firearm interstate?

    Yes you can, it must be shipped to us from a dealer in the state of purchase than we will register it, you will then need a PTA .

  6. Do we know the phone numbers for the various gun clubs in the area?

    No we don't, but if you google them you may find the answer.

  7. Do we do Gun Safety Tests?

    Yes we do, please phone us for the cost and to arrange a time.

  8. Do we repair firearms?

    Yes we do, a copy of your registration papers must be brought in with your gun for repair.

  9. Which Category of Licence does a Lever Action Shotgun go to?

    The requirements are:
    All Lever Action Shotguns with a magazine capacity with NO more than 5 rounds are now CATEGORY B.
    If you wish to purchase a new Lever Action Shotgun with MORE than 5 rounds these are now reclassified as CATEGORY D.